World Athletics Content Creator Programme
Creators! You know who you are. Do you have a passion for sport? Love being in front of a camera? Got a drive for content creation? Then apply to join the World Athletics Content Creator Programme.
World Athletics is looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals to create TikTok, YouTube and Instagram content for its platforms. We’re seeking out of the box ideas – unlike anything you’ve seen on World Athletics channels before – from creatives, presenters, editors, videographers, stats geeks, pundits, designers and more.
Have you got fresh ideas that can add to World Athletics’ social media platforms? Or do you just want to showcase what you can do? Apply now, and you could go from creating content at home to being trackside at the World Athletics Championships in Budapest.
Types of content we’re looking for:
· Competition hype videos
· Talking heads
· Opinion pieces
· Competition reviews
· Athlete fan-cams
· Statistical analysis
· And more…
· The deadline to apply is 28 February 2023
· You must be over the age of 16 to apply
· There is no upper age limit
· You can apply from anywhere in the world
· English does not need to be your first language
· You need to ensure you either own the content or, if you use any third-party content, you have permission from the rights owner to do so
· Have your content appear on World Athletics channels
· Grow your own platform. All content that appears on World Athletics channels will be tagged, credited or set as a collaborative post with your own account
· Receive access to World Athletics archive footage to aid content production
· Be part of a team of creators – with the possibility of working with the World Athletics social team in Budapest
· This is a paid programme*
*Depending on the proposal. Creators will be paid based on whether it’s a one-off piece of content or a series. Subject to contract between World Athletics and the selected creators.