Win a VIP Trip Glasgow 24
Win a fan VIP trip to the World Athletics Indoor Championships Glasgow 24
Have you ever dreamt of immersing yourself in the heart of world-class athletics? Here’s your chance to turn that dream into reality!
We are thrilled to offer you the opportunity of a lifetime: a VIP trip for you and a guest to the World Athletics Indoor Championships Glasgow 24. This isn’t just any trip. It’s your golden ticket to experience the pinnacle of indoor athletics.
How to Enter:
Ready to embark on this unforgettable journey? Signing up couldn’t be easier! Just fill in the form below with your details to enter the draw for the fan VIP trip.
Sorry, this competition is now closed. The winner will be contacted shortly.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These rules supplement World Athletics’ Website Terms and Conditions (see specifically clause 11 concerning the conduct of competitions organised and run by World Athletics). By taking part in this competition, the participant (the “Competitor”) accepts these rules and the Terms and Conditions of the Website) (the “Rules”). In case of conflict between the Terms and Conditions of the Website and the rules set out below, the rules below will take priority.
1. WORLD ATHLETICS AND THE COMPETITION
World Athletics, an association established under the laws of Monaco with head office located at 6-8 Quai Antoine 1er, Monaco, 98000 is arranging promoting this competition on the fantasy game on Roster Athletics for participants to win the Prize
2. ELIGIBILITY AND ENTRIES
· Free of charge to enter.
· Entered via the World Athletics website or via official World Athletics email communication by Monday 19 February 2024 at 5pm CET.
· Entrants aged under 18, if a winner, will need to provide confirmation from their parent/legal guardian consent to accept the Prize and be accompanied by their parent/legal guardian.
· Winners will be subject to verification of their eligibility to enter (including carrying out a background check)
· Must be available to travel to arrive in Glasgow on Thursday 29, Friday 1, Saturday 2, Sunday 3. Departure Monday 4 February.
· Entries from individuals or their families of World Athletics the Athletics Integrity Unit and Staff and Officials or its Commercial Partners are not accepted and automatically void.
3. THE PRIZE
To win the Prize the winner will be selected by a random draw.
The Prize is a trip to Glasgow during the World Athletics Indoor Championships Glasgow 24. The Prize includes:
· Economy flights - return airfare from your preferred location to the city of Glasgow, United Kingdom
· Airport Transfers from Glasgow to your hotel
· Minimum 3-star (bed & breakfast) accommodation for Thursday 29, Friday 1, Saturday 2, and Sunday 3 February 2024.
· Breakfast meals
· Behind-the-scenes tour of the stadium and meet and greet with the athlete ambassador(s) at the World Athletics Indoor Championships Glasgow 24
All other expenses are not covered. Winners are responsible for their own visa and entry arrangements to Glasgow, United Kingdom (including all health and safety protocols, and all applicable laws and policies of federal, state, city and local authorities. This includes communicable disease screening, testing, vaccination, and other safety protocols) and travel insurance.
There is no Prize alternative and the Prize is non-transferable. The Prize is as stated and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, goods or services.
4. CLOSING DATE
The closing date to enter the competition is Monday 19 February 2024 at 5pm CET.
5. WINNER SELECTION ANNOUNCEMENT
The winner will be selected randomly by an independent third party.
The winner shall be contacted from 19 February 2024. To complete the Prize the winner and their accompanying person will be required to provide personal information (including their passport details) to a. confirm their eligibility to receive the Prize (including carrying out a background check); and b. subject to confirmation of their eligibility, to arrange the Winner's flights, transfer and accommodation and other activities as part of the Prize. All decisions concerning the Winner's eligibility to receive the Prize are at World Athletics' discretion.
The winner and guest will be required to confirm and provide proof of their age/identity and be available to travel to Glasgow between Thursday 29 February and Monday 4 March.
Winners must ensure they have a valid passport and ensure they meet entry requirements for the UK.
The winner of the Competition will be permitted to communicate their selection/win on social media only AFTER the announcements have been made officially by World Athletics on one of its official channels.
6. WINNER PUBLICITY
Entrants accept that World Athletics will have the right, without additional payment or permission, to use their (as well as any other person featured in submission) name, age, town and country of residence, likeness, and photographs, for the purposes of announcing the winner of this prize and for related promotional purposes, which includes, without limitation, promoting the Competition or the business of World Athletics in any communication, on any media worldwide.
7. DATA PRIVACY
8. CANCELLATION AND WAIVER
World Athletics reserve the right at its sole discretion to (without prior notice):
· cancel the Competition; and/or
· to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
The winners waive the right to any claim and any recourse against World Athletics regarding the prizes, in particular its quality or any consequence arising from the winner’s use after receiving the prize.
For all questions contact: firstname.lastname@example.org