World Athletics logo
World Athletics is looking for a first and second line support engineer.
General overview of the position:
- Support and operate the World Athletics Office 365 environment, as well as its underlying network infrastructure.
- End user support for the HQ staff working on site and remotely.
- Run processes and standards around security, IT operations, staff on boarding and off boarding.
- Liaison with infrastructure vendors to ensure smooth and efficient service for users and business applications.
World Athletics is based in Monaco and has a staff of 97 representing 26 different nationalities.
To apply, candidates should send the following in English to email@example.com before 27 October 2023:
• Letter of application, highlighting your interest in the post and your relevant experience
• Up-to-date curriculum vitae
• Details of current remuneration
• Names and contact details for three referees (referees will not be contacted until final interview stage)